Paradox Museum Las Vegas announces an exclusive ticket bundle with FlyOver. Adults and children are invited to two unmissable immersive experiences both in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. Available for $58 per adult or $47 per child, the bundle includes entry to Paradox Museum Las Vegas as well as a single FlyOver ride (must be 40 inches or more to ride FlyOver).
At Paradox Museum Las Vegas, visitors can explore 90 engaging spaces combining the fun of brain-bending illusions with the science of paradoxes. Guests can also look forward to distinctive Las Vegas-themed exhibits, including the Upside Down Room inspired by the city’s proverbial strip clubs as well as the casino slot machine-themed Ambiguous Shapes Room.
FlyOver is an immersive experience of awe and wonder, transporting guests through the planet’s most epic places through exhilarating flying journeys. Riders hang suspended with their feet dangling, as they soar, dip and dive across awe-inspiring landscapes all without leaving the Las Vegas Strip. The journey takes visitors above some of the world’s most iconic natural wonders and landscapes. Special effects, including wind, mist and scents, combine with the ride’s motion to create an unforgettable experience.
“Both Paradox Museum and FlyOver utilize state-of-the-art technology to create unmissable, immersive experiences for visitors,” said Rob Wilson, general manager, Paradox Museum Las Vegas. “The two destinations are ideal for adults and children alike and are the perfect, entertaining experiences in Las Vegas year round.”
FlyOver is located on the Las Vegas Strip next to Hard Rock Cafe and is open daily from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Paradox Museum Las Vegas is located at 3767 S Las Vegas Blvd, Suite 200 and is open daily from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Travel More, Pay Less: Free Days with Swiss Travel Pass
- Scone Bar At NUO Hotel Beijing’s Lobby Lounge
- Drowning travel agents need urgent lifeline as COVID crisis takes toll
- Strong partners: AIDA Cruises remains main sponsor of the classical music festival “Festspiele Mecklenburg-Vorpommern” until 2024
- Travel Plans Can change… Enjoy More Flexibility
- AC Hotel by Marriott® Melbourne Southbank and Patient Wolf Distilling Co. mix the perfectly precise blend
- NSW Government leadership on Travel T&Cs welcome
- Carnival Cruise Line Announces That Costa Luminosa Will Transfer to the Carnival Fleet and Start Service in November 2022
- Azamara® Reveals 2022 European Voyages for its New Ship, Azamara OnwardSM
- Explore ‘Ancient Lands’ at Newly Opened Ngilgi Cave!