“At PONANT, we are constantly evolving to provide our guests with seamless and enriched experiences” says Deb Corbett, General Manager Sales & Marketing for Asia Pacific. “This enhancement not only streamlines our offerings but also immerses our passengers in the heart of each destination’s culture and natural wonders even more, making every PONANT journey a captivating and uniquely enriching adventure. “
As capacities are limited, pre-booking is due to open approximately two months before departure, and requests will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to availability.
For those who would like to get off the beaten track, or experience more exclusive activities, optional excursions with a surcharge will also be offered for each departure such as ice fishing, dogsledding, volcano exploration and more.
- Ascott Opens Japan’s First Lyf Coliving Property In The Vibrant Fukuoka City
- Vegan on Vacation
- Read What’s Happening Inside Australian Travel Industry!
- oneworld is millennials’ favourite airline alliance again
- Henrietta: Australia’s Hottest Chick Now Open in Melbourne!
- Luxury Trio: A by Adina, Quincy, Darling Harbour
- Australia’s marine environment needs more funding after decade of neglect
- Unveil Nature’s Gems at Reflections Holiday Parks’ Wildlife Wonders!
- Sojern Data Shows Desktop Travel Search Remains Dominate
- Coralie Bell takes top job at Australian Regional Tourism