Travelier (formerly Bookaway Group), an online platform for land and sea transportation worldwide, today announced the appointment of Ron Hoffman as Chief Product Officer and Chief Executive Officer of 12GO, a subsidiary of Travelier, and Roy Golding as the Chief Financial Officer of Travelier.
The new additions to the team will help to propel Travelier forward with its mission to unify the fragmented ground and sea sector of the travel industry by bridging the gap between offline local suppliers and world travelers who are used to booking travel itineraries online.
Serving the last ten years as Vice President of Product at Agoda, Ron Hoffman has demonstrated his ability to drive product innovation, leading multiple successful initiatives in product development, marketing, and data analytics. Equipped with vast knowledge of the travel industry Ron will carry over his experience to when using the platform and purchasing transportation tickets online.
“I am thrilled to be joining Travelier at such a pivotal moment in the industry, as we focus on unlocking the potential that exists in the land and sea transportation markets around the globe,” said Ron Hoffman, Chief Product Officer of Travelier and Chief Executive Officer at 12GO. “Travelier is revolutionizing this overlooked sector, and I am especially looking forward to improving the group’s product offerings in Asia and meeting the growing customer demand for travel opportunities in the region.”
With more than 20 years of experience in senior financial management positions, Roy Golding brings vast experience to his new role as CFO of Travelier. Prior to joining Travelier, he served as the CFO of Gloat, Zerto, and Telmap, where he gained significant knowledge and experience with M&A and Strategic Planning.
“Travelier has already made a major impact on the travel industry in a very short period of time,” said Roy Golding, CFO of Travelier. “It’s exhilarating to be a part of the company at a critical junction in its growth as it extends to connect customers at all corners of the globe. I look forward to building off the prior success it has had to accelerate growth in the market.”
“We are thrilled to welcome both Roy and Ron to the Travelier leadership team as we enter a period of accelerated and focused growth,” said Noam Toister, CEO and co-founder of Travelier. “As we continue to bring in the best talent across our subsidiaries, the Travelier brand only stands to benefit from an influx in invaluable industry knowledge as we set our sights on becoming the leader in the land and sea transport travel industry.”
- Trip.com Group Name Change Made Official
- Qatar Airways Celebrates Qatar National Day in the Skies With Special On-board Menu and Amenity Kits
- Make Valentine’s Day all about you with Self-Love playlist on Spotify
- Elegant East Meets West at Mandarin Oriental
- Cruising Into Christmas
- Skyscanner Adds Airline Safety Information To Ease Traveller Anxiety
- Historic day for Sydney aviation as Jerry Schwartz partners with Sydney Aviation Holdings to boost city’s glorious seaplane heritage
- UNWTO, IE University, Sommet Education Partner To Accelerate Online Education
- Stop gouging travellers! ACCC targets bank rip-offs
- D-Edge Hospitality Solutions: The Marriage Of Technology & Marketing