AFTER the resounding success of last year’s inaugural event, the Manjimup Truffle and Wine Festival will return in 2023.
The festival drew thousands to Manjimup, Pemberton, Northcliffe, Nannup and surrounding areas for numerous sold-out events at acclaimed local venues.
From June 23 to 25, the Manjimup Truffle and Wine Festival will again showcase the best local producers with truffle tours, farm visits, truffle hunts, truffle and wine tastings, gourmet degustation dinners, entertainment and wine masterclasses.
The event is supported by the local business community, Manjimup and Pemberton Chambers of Commerce, Southern Forests Food Council, South West Development Commission, Shire of Manjimup and Tourism WA.
The Truffle Guy managing director Fabio Deitos said it had been an incredible effort to get the first Manjimup Truffle and Wine Festival up and running with just a small band of volunteers.
“But it shows how things can be done with good intentions and a great team,” he said.
“There was a lot of motivation and passion from local producers who banded together to help make it a major win for the local community.
“Everyone really got on board and the event managed to achieve a massive audience through various mediums with a low budget.”
- Ascott Opens Japan’s First Lyf Coliving Property In The Vibrant Fukuoka City
- Vegan on Vacation
- Read What’s Happening Inside Australian Travel Industry!
- oneworld is millennials’ favourite airline alliance again
- Henrietta: Australia’s Hottest Chick Now Open in Melbourne!
- Luxury Trio: A by Adina, Quincy, Darling Harbour
- Australia’s marine environment needs more funding after decade of neglect
- Unveil Nature’s Gems at Reflections Holiday Parks’ Wildlife Wonders!
- Sojern Data Shows Desktop Travel Search Remains Dominate
- Coralie Bell takes top job at Australian Regional Tourism