The San Francisco International Airport (SFO) announced the latest activation of an experiential series that brings San Francisco’s neighborhoods and cultural events directly to airport guests. Starting April 5, 2023, “SFO Celebrates: Cherry Blossom Festival” returns to the Airport, with live performances, music and arts & crafts.
The celebration of the Cherry Blossom Festival will take place in the post-security hub food court area of Terminal 3 from 10am to 2pm on April 5th, 7th, and 12th, and from 12 noon to 3:30pm on April 14th.
The “SFO Celebrates” experiential series launched in April 2022 with the Cherry Blossom Festival. For more information about SFO Celebrates, please visit: www.flysfo.com/sfo-celebrates.
- Ascott Opens Japan’s First Lyf Coliving Property In The Vibrant Fukuoka City
- Vegan on Vacation
- Read What’s Happening Inside Australian Travel Industry!
- oneworld is millennials’ favourite airline alliance again
- Henrietta: Australia’s Hottest Chick Now Open in Melbourne!
- Luxury Trio: A by Adina, Quincy, Darling Harbour
- Australia’s marine environment needs more funding after decade of neglect
- Unveil Nature’s Gems at Reflections Holiday Parks’ Wildlife Wonders!
- Sojern Data Shows Desktop Travel Search Remains Dominate
- Coralie Bell takes top job at Australian Regional Tourism