Looking for a unique travel experience? Historic Stays might be your perfect solution! Offering a carefully curated collection of heritage properties across Australia and New Zealand, this online platform lets you enjoy a stay in some of the region’s most magnificent and iconic structures. And the best part is that each property has been painstakingly restored by its proud owner to offer outstanding character and a unique charm that cannot be found in modern accommodation.
Alison Vassallo, who is passionate about the built heritage of the region, founded Historic Stays to showcase a special collection of exceptional accommodation offerings. Properties are carefully selected for their original period detail, the standard of accommodation, guest reviews, and overall stay experience. Vassallo says, “For those who love places with a past, Historic Stays is Australia and New Zealand’s first, and only online platform featuring a curated collection of historic and heritage-listed places to stay. We represent some of the finest, independent historic accommodation providers across the trans-tasman region, and share a love of heritage architecture and history with our niche audience.”
Historic Stays has superbly maintained properties, large and small, from coast-to-coast, including Tasmania. More properties are added to the online directory each week, and a stunning new website is launching later this year. Within just over a year, Historic Stays already represents over 150 premium historic properties.
With the growing demand from travellers for exceptional destination experiences, Historic Stays is poised to become the preeminent source for anyone seeking storied hotels, inns, and homes for truly special holiday memories. Whether you are looking for a blissful and romantic seclusion in a rustic miner’s cottage, a family get-together at a beautifully restored country homestead, or the ultimate luxury escape at a grand heritage-listed estate, Historic Stays has a property waiting for you.
In conclusion, if you want to experience the unique charm and character of Australia and New Zealand’s magnificent and iconic heritage structures, Historic Stays is a perfect choice. You’ll have a chance to stay in some of the most beautifully restored properties with original period detail and enjoy exceptional accommodations, leaving you with memories that will last a lifetime.
Written by: Stephen Peters
- Vermillion Announces the Launch of Its B2C Collection, Offering Buyers Around the Globe Access to the World of Asian Luxury Design
- INTERSOUND releases tribute to ex-Beatle
- Carnival Store Featuring Branded Merchandise Added to Carnival Cruise Line’s Loyalty Rocks! Catalog for Travel Advisors
- New 2019 Highlights With All-Time High Engagement Events Revitalised For All Delegates
- 2018 Carnival Legend brawl caused by stepping on someone’s shoe!
- Sarawak as the first Legacy Capital in Malaysia and Borneo, announces Premier of Sarawak
- Zoe Tay Becomes A Wax Artist as She Unveils Her New Look
- Novotel Living: Bangkok’s Pinnacle of Urban Chic!
- Esteemed Chef Nobu Matsuhisa Set to Open at Crown Sydney
- Alfresco Dining in Sydney