Reefton Distilling Co., producers of Premium New Zealand Gin ‘Little Biddy’, has partnered with independent Spirits Distributor ICONIC Beverages to launch nationally in Australia.
Founded by Reefton local Patsy Bass, Reefton Distilling Co. is a modern distillery nestled in a valley of Aotearoa, New Zealand’s West Coast rainforest, specializing in premium, hand crafted spirits. Their flagship product Little Biddy Gin, named after a gin-toting, 4-foot-tall gold prospector Bridget “Little Biddy” Goodwin, uses local, freshly foraged native botanicals for a truly unique offering.
“We’re incredibly excited to expand our reach and capability in Australia through ICONIC Beverages. Their commitment to brand building, and strong network both on and off-premise, make them a natural fit for our team” Patsy said.
Testament to the product’s quality, Little Biddy Gin has seen remarkable success in its first few years of trading, snapping up multiple international awards and achieving the status as one of NZ’s Top 2 Premium Gin brands*.
ICONIC Beverages’ Brand Manager Andy Kelly had this to say on the new partnership: “When the Reefton Distilling Co. team approached us to launch Little Biddy in Australia we were thrilled. Their exceptional range of spirits is backed by an iconic and authentic story, and we can’t wait to build on their success to date.”
Little Biddy Gin – Classic and Little Biddy Gin – Pink are now available through the ICONIC Beverages portfolio. To become a stockist, contact ICONIC Beverages today or buy online at – www.iconicbeverages.com.au
*Source: Nielsen data MAT to 02/01/22*
For additional imagery, access the following WeTransfer folder: https://we.tl/t-tNsNrT0b33
- Trip.com Group Name Change Made Official
- Qatar Airways Celebrates Qatar National Day in the Skies With Special On-board Menu and Amenity Kits
- Make Valentine’s Day all about you with Self-Love playlist on Spotify
- Elegant East Meets West at Mandarin Oriental
- Cruising Into Christmas
- Skyscanner Adds Airline Safety Information To Ease Traveller Anxiety
- Historic day for Sydney aviation as Jerry Schwartz partners with Sydney Aviation Holdings to boost city’s glorious seaplane heritage
- UNWTO, IE University, Sommet Education Partner To Accelerate Online Education
- Stop gouging travellers! ACCC targets bank rip-offs
- D-Edge Hospitality Solutions: The Marriage Of Technology & Marketing