Travellers can now bundle their accommodation bookings for a hassle-free trip with the launch of a shopping cart feature on digital travel platform, Agoda.
Agoda is one of the first online travel agencies to offer this functionality for its travel products with the aim of optimising trip planning and offering greater value to its customers. Similar to the shopping cart experience on other e-commerce platforms, this new function enables travellers to add a selection of properties to the cart, with the option to either check out more than one reservation at once or leave them in the cart until next time.
This gives customers flexibility to compare prices and availability and enjoy further bundle deal savings. Available on the web and mobile app for accommodation only in the initial launch phase, Agoda customers will soon also be able to add flights, and activities tours, attractions and more.
Omri Morgenshtern, CEO of Agoda explains: “This is an important milestone for us in delivering an integrated trip planning experience to our customers. We believe travellers want the ease and convenience of booking full itineraries, rather than individual elements. They want their trip to be cheaper, and they want one trusted source to take responsibility for the entire journey. We aim to be that reliable partner for all.”
The shopping cart is the first of many upcoming launches from Agoda that aim to create a seamless, one-stop travel booking experience for customers.
- Vermillion Announces the Launch of Its B2C Collection, Offering Buyers Around the Globe Access to the World of Asian Luxury Design
- INTERSOUND releases tribute to ex-Beatle
- Carnival Store Featuring Branded Merchandise Added to Carnival Cruise Line’s Loyalty Rocks! Catalog for Travel Advisors
- New 2019 Highlights With All-Time High Engagement Events Revitalised For All Delegates
- 2018 Carnival Legend brawl caused by stepping on someone’s shoe!
- Sarawak as the first Legacy Capital in Malaysia and Borneo, announces Premier of Sarawak
- Zoe Tay Becomes A Wax Artist as She Unveils Her New Look
- Novotel Living: Bangkok’s Pinnacle of Urban Chic!
- Esteemed Chef Nobu Matsuhisa Set to Open at Crown Sydney
- Alfresco Dining in Sydney