Lead in price: from $2,679 per person inclusive of savings (based on the Oh My Goddess!: Greece by Design and Rocks & Rhythm: Portugal by Design itineraries)
Duration of holiday: Choice Touring and Undiscovered Tours start at 6 days and range up to 14 days
Inclusions/about: For travellers that like a guided tour but fancy a bit more freedom, Globus’ Choice Touring itineraries are a must. There are seven European and six North American trips to pick from, each of which offers travellers a wide-ranging menu of YourChoice Excursions, to tailor the holiday to their own interests and passions, whether that be going on a nature walk, living it up on a boat cruise or indulging in a wine flight. While Globus’ Undiscovered Tours invite travellers to trade teeming cities for the tranquillity of national parks, to explore the, well, undiscovered treasures of Europe, the UK and North America – the coasts without crowds, the towns without traffic and the must-see sights without throngs. In 2023, travellers can enjoy destinations like Northern California, the Southern US, Eastern Canada, Tuscany, Greece, and Portugal and Spain with Choice Touring, and New England, New Mexico, Southern Italy, Scotland and Ireland with Undiscovered Tours.
Book by date: 31 December 2022
Travel by date: 31 December 2023
Phone and/or website to book: 1300 230 234 // globus.com.au
- Vermillion Announces the Launch of Its B2C Collection, Offering Buyers Around the Globe Access to the World of Asian Luxury Design
- INTERSOUND releases tribute to ex-Beatle
- Carnival Store Featuring Branded Merchandise Added to Carnival Cruise Line’s Loyalty Rocks! Catalog for Travel Advisors
- New 2019 Highlights With All-Time High Engagement Events Revitalised For All Delegates
- 2018 Carnival Legend brawl caused by stepping on someone’s shoe!
- Sarawak as the first Legacy Capital in Malaysia and Borneo, announces Premier of Sarawak
- Zoe Tay Becomes A Wax Artist as She Unveils Her New Look
- Novotel Living: Bangkok’s Pinnacle of Urban Chic!
- Esteemed Chef Nobu Matsuhisa Set to Open at Crown Sydney
- Alfresco Dining in Sydney