TravelManagers has added space travel to its suite of luxury travel offerings, thanks to its association with US-based luxury travel provider Signature Travel Network (STN). “TravelManagers’ partnership with Signature provides our personal travel managers (PTMs) with access to unique, luxury travel products like those offered by Space Perspective, along with all the necessary training and support to ensure that their customers have the best possible experience.”
“Space travel is an entirely new category of travel, and PTMs need to be well-briefed to be able to satisfactorily answer the many questions that are likely to arrive from would-be customers,” he explains. “For example, those who are concerned by the environmental impact of space travel will want to know about Space Perspective’s innovative design features which set them apart from other space travel companies,” he explains.
The experience offered by Space Perspective will be propelled by a high-performance SpaceBalloon that operates without emitting rocket fuel or inflicting high G-forces on its passengers, who will enjoy offers 360-degree views, a bar, interactive screens, Wi-Fi and a bathroom: an ultra-comfortable, accessible and gentle six-hour journey that Campbell agrees has the potential to redefine space travel.
“Commercial space travel experiences are projected to become a US$8 billion global market by 2030,” he observes. “But it is an exciting addition to an already impressive collection of luxury travel experiences that are available to TravelManagers customers as a result of our partnership with Signature.”
Campbell says TravelManagers is excited by the many possibilities offered by this new partnership, with Space Perspective’s new marine spaceport scheduled to begin test flights early next year and more than a thousand tickets for its commercial flights already sold. Based on current estimates, TravelManagers customers could travel to the edge of space in Space Perspective’s Spaceship Neptune pressurized capsule by as early as 2024.
It comes about thanks to a newly announced relationship between STN and Space Perspective, billed as the only company in the world to offer carbon-neutral luxury spaceflight experiences.
“Like any luxury product, it’s not going to be to everyone’s taste or budget,” Campbell concedes.
TravelManagers’ Chief Operating Officer, Grant Campbell, and Operations Manager, Troy Coelho, recently met with the team from Space Perspective, including Head of Global Sales and Trade Partnerships, Edyta Teper, while attending STN’s Annual Conference in Las Vegas. According to Campbell, this support will include an introductory webinar before Christmas, to be followed up with a PTM roadshow in early 2023.
Written by: William Trevan
- Vermillion Announces the Launch of Its B2C Collection, Offering Buyers Around the Globe Access to the World of Asian Luxury Design
- INTERSOUND releases tribute to ex-Beatle
- Carnival Store Featuring Branded Merchandise Added to Carnival Cruise Line’s Loyalty Rocks! Catalog for Travel Advisors
- New 2019 Highlights With All-Time High Engagement Events Revitalised For All Delegates
- 2018 Carnival Legend brawl caused by stepping on someone’s shoe!
- Sarawak as the first Legacy Capital in Malaysia and Borneo, announces Premier of Sarawak
- Zoe Tay Becomes A Wax Artist as She Unveils Her New Look
- Novotel Living: Bangkok’s Pinnacle of Urban Chic!
- Esteemed Chef Nobu Matsuhisa Set to Open at Crown Sydney
- Alfresco Dining in Sydney