Hawai’i Tourism Oceania (HTO) have successfully completed their annual roadshow Aloha Down Under in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne from 22nd to 25th August 2022, with the final event in Auckland last Monday 29th August.
Along with hundreds of travel advisors, HTO celebrated the 10th anniversary of the popular Hawai’i roadshow that connects partners from the Hawaiian Islands with the travel ʻohana (family) Down Under.
Attendees had the chance to network, enjoy live entertainment from the talented Hawaiian duo Kuki and Nick Navales, receive all the latest destination updates, try Hawaiian-inspired cuisine and had multiple opportunities to win exciting holiday prizes to the Hawaiian Islands!
The Aloha Down Under 2022 five-day program brought together 16 representatives from accommodation, airline and activity suppliers and reached over 650 trade partners through the signature workshop events, a B2B session at Ivy Sunroom and a media lunch at Botanic House Sydney. This year, Hawai’i Tourism Oceania also partnered with Sea Cleaners to mālama (give back) participating in a beach clean-up program on Rangitoto Island, Auckland as part of their mission.
Jennifer Gaskin, Account Director for Hawai’i Tourism Oceania, said that the industry partners have been very excited to travel back to Australia and New Zealand to share the latest updates with the travel trade and travel advisors were eager to find out more about what’s been happening in Hawai’i over the past couple of years.
Participating partners included: Castle Resorts and Hotels; Norwegian Cruise Line; Marriott International; Aulani – a Disney Resort and Spa; Prince Resorts Hawaii; Courtyard Marriott Oahu Northshore; Aqua-Aston Hospitality; Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa; Highgate Hawaii; Kaanapali Beach Hotel; Outrigger Hotels & Resort; Surfjack Hotel & Swim Club; Kailani Tours; Hawaiian Airlines; The Kahala Hotel & Resort and Go City.
Hawai’i Tourism Oceania extends a big mahalo nui (thank you) to their partners and everyone who attended Aloha Down Under 2022.
- Ascott Opens Japan’s First Lyf Coliving Property In The Vibrant Fukuoka City
- Vegan on Vacation
- Read What’s Happening Inside Australian Travel Industry!
- oneworld is millennials’ favourite airline alliance again
- Henrietta: Australia’s Hottest Chick Now Open in Melbourne!
- Luxury Trio: A by Adina, Quincy, Darling Harbour
- Australia’s marine environment needs more funding after decade of neglect
- Unveil Nature’s Gems at Reflections Holiday Parks’ Wildlife Wonders!
- Sojern Data Shows Desktop Travel Search Remains Dominate
- Coralie Bell takes top job at Australian Regional Tourism