Suit up, the magic of manta ray season is at The Standard, Huruvalhi Maldives. Located just a 35-minute speedboat journey from the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve of Hanifaru Bay, it is situated in one of the country’s richest marine biodiversity areas with the world’s largest aggregation of Manta Rays from May to November, making it the best destination for marine megafauna encounters.
Guests have the chance to be whisked away to see the mantas in all their glory and swim alongside the gentle oceanic giants with the resort’s ‘Manta Snorkeling’ excursions. Offering snorkeling safaris, deep dives, turtle expeditions, sunset dolphin cruises and sea sports, guests can experience an array of extraordinary activities in paradise.
Every trip to the Maldives must include time underwater mingling with some of the world’s most diverse marine life. Certified divers who are keen on deeper exploration of the stunning underwater world may opt for dive excursions that allow them to plunge into pristine marine ecosystems and uncover extraordinary dive sites. Diving courses are also available for guests who wish to begin their diving journey under the guidance of highly trained and well-qualified PADI Divemasters.
Holidaymakers can take advantage of Manta Magic special to experience the magic of manta season, with up to 30% off best available rates, bookable for stays till 31st November 2022.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam