“As a result of the positive feedback and the success of the event, we are delighted to announce this industry-wide event will take place again in 2023, with a new theme to be announced later,” added Jardine.
“We are thrilled and extremely grateful for the support from the industry and our sponsors for our inaugural Travel Trivia Masters event.
The evening was fun-filled, entertaining and educational, where the industry came together and reconnected at CATO’s largest event since the pandemic. Education is one of CATO’s key pillars. Our focus for this evening was to bring this together in a fun and collaborative environment, along with the industry’s competitive spirit,” said CATO MD Brett Jardine.
The “Country and Culture” theme was truly celebrated as the companies and individuals inspired us with their costume creativity representing the globe. The event was a great way to reconnect and come together as an industry after what has been a tough few years. CATO has been a strong voice for the industry, and to see so many here tonight is a credit to them,” said Chris Watson, Chris Watson Travel
The Council of Australian Tour Operators (CATO) held its inaugural Travel Trivia Masters event yesterday evening at the Hyatt Regency Hotel with European Travel Commission (ETC) as its headline, platinum sponsor.
The evening also announced that the CATO Christmas Lunch will be held on Thursday 8th December at the Ivy Ballroom. This will be open to the wider industry, and details to book are here.
Written by: Jill Walsh
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation