Ocean Cruising – Secrets of South East Asia
Viking’s 15-day Secrets of Southeast Asia d itinerary from Bali to Singapore is now on sale, priced from $4,995pp including savings of up to $8,000 per couple* when booked before 31 October 2022.
Explore the colourful tapestry of Southeast Asia and unveil a captivating blend of ancient cultures. Witness the beauty of Bali as you discover its intriguing world of temples and centuries-old crafts. Sample flavourful cuisine and delve deep into the history of Ho Chi Minh City, enjoy the serenity of Koh Samui and cosmopolitan Singapore’s cultural diversity.
With just 930 guests, and all veranda staterooms, Viking’s award-winning state-of-the-art ocean vessels are intimate yet sophisticated. With no kids, no casinos and everything you need included, they focus on delivering meaningful experiences tailored to you.
The fare includes five guided shore excursions, five star accommodation, all on board meals including alternative dining venues, wine and beer with lunch and dinner, unlimited Wi-Fi, 24-hour specialty tea, coffee and bottled water, access to the state-of-the-art Nordic spa, self-service laundry and all tipping.
River Cruising – European Sojourn
Explore Europe for less in 2022, for a limited time only. Viking’s 23-day European Sojourn, from Bucharest to Amsterdam or v.v is now on sale and priced from $9,995pp twin share cruise-only on selected departures for new bookings made between 5 August and 31 October 2022.
The ultimate European river cruise experience. Discover eight countries in Western, Central and Eastern Europe while cruising the Rhine, Main and Danube rivers. Explore iconic architecture in cosmopolitan Budapest, marvel at the grandeur of Vienna, and discover Bulgaria’s historical treasures.
Simply unpack once and let the dedicated crew take care of the rest as you relax on board our award-winning Viking Longships. Local guides immerse you in the history and culture of each destination with 19 enriching excursions and nine visits to UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Enjoy 64 included meals infused with regional specialities and complimentary beer, wine and soft drinks with lunch & dinner. Plus, you’ll enjoy endless specialty tea, coffee & bottled water, unlimited Wi-Fi, and all onboard gratuities, port charges and taxes.
Viking’s elegant award-winning Longships deliver an unrivalled river cruise experience. Sleek and modern, with their innovative patented design, al fresco Aquavit Terrace, inviting interiors bathed in natural light, and some of the most spacious suites on the rivers, there really is no better way to see Europe.
For additional information, visit your local travel agent, vikingcruises.com.au or phone Viking on 138 747 (AU) / 0800 447 913 (NZ).
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation