Virtuoso®, the leading global network specializing in luxury and experiential travel, and Virgin Galactic (NYSE: SPCE), an aerospace and space travel company, today announced a strategic partnership to make a limited number of seats for Virgin Galactic’s spaceflight experience available to Virtuoso’s global client base.
Virgin Galactic is opening the door to a new space age – and this agreement makes the wonder and awe of space travel accessible through Virtuoso’s portfolio of top-tier luxury experiences. Virgin
Virgin Galactic joins Virtuoso’s portfolio of more than 2,200 luxury travel partners in 100 countries worldwide. The agreement will present new referral and marketing opportunities to Virtuoso’s network of more than 20,000 luxury travel advisors and their upscale clientele. At the same time, Virgin Galactic will gain direct relationships with the world’s leading leisure travel agencies in North and Latin America, the Caribbean, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle East.
“Virtuoso is excited to welcome Virgin Galactic back into our partner portfolio and to offer our clients a travel experience like no other,” said Virtuoso Chairman and CEO Matthew D. Upchurch. “As a Future Astronaut myself, I can speak firsthand to the curated, high-touch and one-of-a-kind journey Virgin Galactic offers, as well as the community it cultivates. Travel transforms us and pushes us out of our comfort zone. For our advisors who have clients seeking pioneering, transformational travel, a Virgin Galactic spaceflight is the ultimate experience.”
Virtuoso agencies worldwide sell an average of $25-$30 billion annually, making the network the most significant player in luxury travel. Its partners, which specialize in world-class client services and experiences, provide superior offerings, rare opportunities, and exceptional value for Virtuoso clients.
“Virtuoso’s prominence as the world leader in the luxury experiential travel category makes them the ideal strategic partner to expand our reach in this valuable sector,” said Blair Rich, Virgin Galactic President & Chief Business Officer, Commercial and Consumer Operations. “We are excited to offer this limited quantity of tickets to Virtuoso clients and to connect with those who are searching for meaningful, deeply transformational travel experiences.”
Virtuoso travel advisors will have exclusive access to a limited number of reservations within Virgin Galactic’s first 1,000 seats. Seats will sell at the standard price of $450,000.
- Vermillion Announces the Launch of Its B2C Collection, Offering Buyers Around the Globe Access to the World of Asian Luxury Design
- INTERSOUND releases tribute to ex-Beatle
- Carnival Store Featuring Branded Merchandise Added to Carnival Cruise Line’s Loyalty Rocks! Catalog for Travel Advisors
- New 2019 Highlights With All-Time High Engagement Events Revitalised For All Delegates
- 2018 Carnival Legend brawl caused by stepping on someone’s shoe!
- Sarawak as the first Legacy Capital in Malaysia and Borneo, announces Premier of Sarawak
- Zoe Tay Becomes A Wax Artist as She Unveils Her New Look
- Novotel Living: Bangkok’s Pinnacle of Urban Chic!
- Esteemed Chef Nobu Matsuhisa Set to Open at Crown Sydney
- Alfresco Dining in Sydney