New urban hotel Meliá Chiang Mai’s talented mixologists have concocted a selection of six sensational mojitos, putting a Spanish and Thai spin on the much-loved Cuban cocktail.
The mojito promotion adds the likes of wild berries, passionfruit, pineapple, watermelon and lemongrass to the cocktail’s traditional ingredients – rum, sugar, lime, fresh mint and soda – to give it a distinct twist.
The ‘Baya Silvestre Mojito’, ‘Maracuyá Mojito’, ‘Piña y Jengibre Mojito’ and ‘Sandía Mojito’ feature wild berries, passionfruit, pineapple, and watermelon respectively. In a tribute to Thailand one of the most commonly used herbs in Thai cooking, lemongrass, dominates the ‘Muay Thai Mojito’. As its name suggests, ‘Clásico Mojito’ is a classic take on the famous drink.
Priced at THB 260 per glass, the six mojitos are available daily from 1 July – 30 September 2022 from 10am – 10pm at the hotel’s first floor Ruen Kaew Lounge and second floor Tien Pool Bar, adjoining Meliá Chiang Mai’s swimming pool.
For information and reservations, please contact 052 090 601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Price is inclusive of 10% service charge and 7% government tax
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation