The MAINE Mayfair will open its highly anticipated private terrace this spring. Directly off Bond Street and overlooking Medici Courtyard, in a tranquil sun-filled spot just off Hanover Square, this must-visit hidden gem will open Tuesday to Sunday for lunch, dinner and drinks from 5 May 2022.
Located in the original gardens of 20 Hanover Square, this 100-cover space is set to become one of London’s most coveted summer spots. Here, striped awnings, elegant wicker furniture and plenty of greenery provide the perfect backdrop for long, sunshine filled lunches and early evening dinners throughout the summer months.
Designed in collaboration with BradyWilliams, the impressive terrace will be atmospheric by day, seductive by night and an easy contender for the most romantic ‘date-night’ spot in London. Enveloped by foliage, sumptuous fabrics of fresh linen and indulgent rust mohair immediately set the tone of New England heritage meets British traditional in a contemporary way.
The Terrace at The MAINE Mayfair, imagery by Chris Terry
The à la cart menu features a variety raw bar items, charcuterie, small plates and wood-fired fish and meats. The weekend brunch menu includes hero dishes such as chicken and waffles, stacked buttermilk pancakes, billionaire French toast and the classic full Maine breakfast.
This charming, dog-friendly, year round terrace will be heated in the evenings and throughout chillier days and will be home to a splendid raw bar that features a variety of oysters, shellfish, tartares and crudos. The terrace will also have an eye-catching Champagne and cocktail bar, where cocktails such as The MAINE’s popular selection of bloody marys, and an unrivalled rosé selection will be on offer to enjoy at the standalone bar or at your table. Spend your afternoon in dappled sunshine alongside a healthy sprinkling of people watching.
The Terrace at The MAINE Mayfair is opening to the public on the 5th May 2022.
For further information please contact: email@example.com
For bookings please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Offering: A La Carte, Weekend Brunch, Oyster Bar, Champagne and Cocktail Bar
Capacity: 100 covers
The Terrace Opening Hours:
Tuesday – Friday 12pm – 11pm
Saturday 11am – 11pm
Sundays 11am – 10pm
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam