Best Western® Hotels & Resorts has reaffirmed its position as one of Thailand’s leading international hotel groups with the opening of Seekers Finders Rama IV, SureStay Collection by Best Western, in downtown Bangkok. This becomes the first-ever SureStay Collection hotel in Thailand as Best Western continues to expand its guest offerings in this important market.
A new midscale hotel for independent-minded travelers, Seekers Finders Rama IV, SureStay Collection by Best Western is perfectly positioned in the heart of the Thai capital, surrounded by major attractions. The 81 rooms are ideal for short and extended stays, with comfortable bedding, sofa beds, rain showers, working desks, microwaves, refrigerators, and sinks, in addition to Smart TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests can also unwind in style at the hotel’s rooftop infinity pool and bar.
Just a short walk from Khlong Toei MRT subway station, this hotel provides an excellent base from which to explore the city, including Bangkok’s famous temples, shopping malls, restaurants, and top international hospitals such as MedPark. Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre is also within easy reach.
This new hotel will join the global network of Best Western Rewards®, the group’s award-winning guest loyalty program, which offers exclusive member-only benefits at approximately 4,500 hotels and resorts in more than 100 countries and territories worldwide.
The launch of Seekers Finders Rama IV, SureStay Collection by Best Western confirms Best Western’s position as one of the leading hotel operators in Bangkok and reflects the company’s long-term confidence in this dynamic destination. The group now offers its customers a choice of six properties in the Thai capital, covering five distinct brands: Best Western Plus®, Best Western Premier®, Vīb®, SureStay Plus®, and SureStay Collection. The BWH Hotel Group® regional head office for Asia is also located in Bangkok.
For more information about Best Western Hotels & Resorts in Asia, please visit www.bestwesternasia.com
- Viking.TV celebrates one year of award winning programming
- KINTO Increases Hire Car Fleet by more than 50%
- Fairmont El San Juan Hotel Joins Bespoke Personalized Wedding Package By Fairmont In Partnership With Neil Lane
- Silversea Offers Guests Included Business Class Air On Select Asian Voyages
- Marina Bay Sands launches Virtual Meeting Place, a first for MICE venues
- Philippe Leboeuf Receives Best Independent Hotelier of The World Award
- Two Of The World’s Finest Join Forces: Kulm Hotel St. Moritz And Mauro Colagreco
- Phuket’s Tourism Thrives: Success Amidst Infrastructure Woes
- EBRD and UNWTO Partner to Boost Tourism Recovery
- Reconnect At Baros For This Year’s Festive Season