Universal Studios Hollywood celebrates 4th of July by extending its Independence Day festivities throughout the weekend from Saturday, July 2 – Monday, July 4, inclusive of dazzling nightly fireworks displays, live music performances, specially themed décor and more, all included in the price of admission to the theme park.
From the moment guests walk along the iconic red carpet and enter the theme park, they will be immersed in July 4th festivities from themed décor to the sounds of a fife and drum band. Then, beginning nightly at 9:00 p.m., an elaborate fireworks display will splash across the sky, synchronized to a score of Universal-themed music and patriotic favorites from two locations inside of the theme park.
Universal Studios Hollywood continues to provide endless entertainment with one-of-a-kind blockbuster attractions; from the “Jurassic World—The Ride” mega-attraction inspired by the JURASSIC WORLD film series and featuring a stunningly realistic and fully articulating dinosaur, the Indominus rex, to becoming a stray puppy looking to be adopted on Illumination’s award-winning “The Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash” ride and getting swept up in the excitement as you enroll in Minion training with Gru, Margo, Edith, Agnes and the mischievous Minions on Illumination’s “Despicable Me Minion Mayhem.”
The non-stop excitement continues as guests visit Springfield, U.S.A. and “The Simpsons Ride™,” take a behind-the-scenes look at an authentic working movie and television production studio along the world-famous Studio Tour, which now features several electric trams, or experience heart-pounding thrills on “Transformers™: The Ride-3D” and “Revenge of the Mummy: The Ride.”
Adding to the summer fun, guests can delight in the popular return of “The Nighttime Lights at Hogwarts Castle,” featuring an incredible light projection experience, while they enjoy the magical land, “The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™.” The program runs nightly through Sunday, August 14.
Universal Orlando Resort is also celebrating with special in-park activities on Monday, July 4 including live music, meet and greets with favorite characters, themed performers and an exciting pyrotechnics display.
More information is available at www.UniversalStudiosHollywood.com. Like Universal Studios Hollywood on Facebook and follow @UniStudios on Instagram and Twitter.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience