Hotel Das Rbezahl in Schwangau in the Allgu region becomes the latest partner of Green Pearls Unique Places, the platform for green and sustainable hotels and holiday apartments.
The hotel is just around the corner from the famous Neuschwanstein Castle. For three generations, the Thurm family has been running the alpine 4 superior boutique hotel.
With its 54 deluxe rooms and design suites, a large wellness area, private spa and gourmet cuisine, Das Rbezahl focus entirely on individuality, an exclusive feel-good ambience and, of course, sustainability. This includes, among other things, the use of natural and local materials, respectful cooperation with employees and suppliers as well as a green power supply.
Since 2021, 90 of the electricity requirements have been generated by photovoltaics or a modern combined heat and power plant. The wellness garden was recently expanded with special flower and herb meadows to provide space for endangered species to flourish.
The natural cycle and the native flora and fauna are also the focus of the two hotel restaurants. For both the Louis II restaurant, which serves healthy and light cuisine and the award-winning Gams Gloria, products are sourced from regional suppliers wherever possible and the choice of dishes follows the seasons.
Written by: Madhura Katti
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation