Emirates, the world’s largest international airline, is looking for candidates to join its multinational cabin crew team.
The Dubai-based airline is holding Cabin Crew recruitment open days from 21 June across Australia. The airline is looking for individuals who are passionate about delivering simple yet personalised and impeccable hospitality while creating memorable moments for its customers.
Safety being one of Emirate’s highest priorities, the ideal candidate will lead confidently and take control when it comes to managing aircraft services, security, and safety procedures. All Emirates crew will receive a world-class learning experience at the airline’s state-of-the-art facility in Dubai. Australians interested in a career in aviation as flight crew members can visit the locations listed below.
Applicants hoping to give their careers an epic take-off can walk in with an up-to-date curriculum vitae CV in English, and a recent photograph. Candidates are advised to pre-register here for a smoother experience.
Those who haven’t applied online may attend as walk-ins on Open Days Brisbane Sofitel Brisbane Central, 21 June Sydney Sofitel Sydney Wentworth, 23 June Melbourne Pullman on the Park Melbourne, 25 June.
Barry Brown, Emirates Divisional Vice President for Australasia said Following our most recent recruitment drive in mid-May, Emirates is happy to announce another hiring opportunity for prospective flight crew members in Australia as demand for travel continues to rise.
With Australia being one of our most important markets, Australians have always been well represented in our workforce contributing to the success of our airline both locally and globally. Were excited to welcome more Australians to our team in the sky at an exciting time for the industry and our airline, as we celebrate 25 years of service to Australia.
Written by: Jill Walsh
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience