AQBooking.com the new luxury booking service for elite global travellers, launches today in Thailand, bringing a wealth of high-end travel and hospitality services to its community of savvy, experience-seeking clientele.
Aquarius International, AQBooking.com is an exclusive club that enables its members to explore a curated A-list of high-quality tourism brands, from the finest hotels and resorts to world-class dining, yacht charters, premium flights and more.
Every aspect of their journey will be supported by bespoke concierge services and club benefits, all available at the touch of a button.
AQBooking.com has created a comprehensive ecosystem of leading travel providers, covering a wide range of sectors.
Amadeus and HotelBeds, two of the worlds leading online travel and hotel distributors, will supply their extensive content to AQBooking.com, and GHM and IHG will enable members to book some of the world’s most luxurious hotels and resorts, including The Chedi Aquarius Resort Koh Chang,
Aquarius International’s new 206-key five-star island resort in Thailand is managed by GHM.
Private jet and yacht charter specialists such as Isabella Yachts Phuket and MJets will elevate every booking to new levels of luxury, and ground transport services enable seamless end-to-end itineraries.
Having crafted their tailored itinerary from AQBooking.coms comprehensive collection of tourism products, reservations will be processed securely with major Asian and global providers such as Visa, MasterCard, UnionPay and WeChat Pay, and customers will be able to earn reward points on all their purchases.
Targeting a select customer base of high-net-worth individuals who value personal service and bespoke experiences above all else, AQBooking.com will not aim to compete with traditional online travel agencies.
Instead, it will focus on quality over quantity by creating an exclusive community of like-minded globetrotters.image.jpeg This launch of AQBooking.com in Thailand has been timed to coincide with the rebound of the country’s travel and tourism industry.
Written by: Supaporn Pholrach (Joom)
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience