Specialist small cruise ship operator, Sail Croatia, has reported that almost a quarter of all guests who book with the company are now unaccompanied.
The line consistently sees guests choosing to set sail solo across their cruises, which comprise luxury, party, explorer and cycle sailings. Navigator party sailings attract the most singles, with 35% of at-sea revellers choosing to travel on their own.
Grant Seuren, Sail Croatia Director, said: “Now more than ever it’s clear your personal circumstances shouldn’t be a barrier to enjoying your ideal holiday. Whether you’re on your own or want to enjoy the independence of solo travel, our cruises are becoming increasingly popular with solo travellers, as they provide a safe, tailored and welcoming environment for everyone.
“We’re proud to see so many like-minded travellers from all corners of the globe sail with us. It’s particularly rewarding to see so many solo guests become friends during their cruise and maintain their friendship long after they return home. Solo travel provides an amazing opportunity and we want to ensure there are no barriers to setting sail on your own.”
Sail Croatia’s cabins are twin-share, and solo travellers are able to book a spot in a cabin, before being matched with a fellow guest. Alternatively, guests can take advantage of a private cabin for a single supplement.
All Sail Croatia’s sailings have a tour manager onboard, to help offer guests advice and support. The line has an office in Split, Croatia, where its operations team are based, and guests can book transfers to take them to and from their airport in private vehicles.
Visit the website for more information on cruising solo.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience