Viking is reminding agents to RSVP their clients ASAP for their information sessions that start in Sydney next Wednesday (22 June) followed by Brisbane on Thursday 7 July 2022 – with some sessions almost at capacity.
The complimentary Viking Explorer Sessions are designed for new-to-Viking guests, seasoned Viking travellers and travel agents. Viking experts will be on hand to answer any questions and exclusive special booking offers will also be available on the day.
Travel agents that have attended in the past with their clients or sent clients along, have walked away with multiple future bookings. Roland Kautzky from Travel Associates has attended several sessions and seen the results directly. “One of the couples I invited to the sessions made a booking – the presentation reassured them that now was a good time to start planning,” he said.
Janene Pendleton from helloworld Drummoyne and Bankstown says it’s a wonderful opportunity for her clients to be able to speak to industry experts and the Viking team. “It’s a great day for our clients and they feel more energetic and enthusiastic about making a decision to book,” she said.
With seven information sessions to choose from, each showcasing Viking’s extraordinary ocean, river or expedition cruising experience, there is something to cover every cruising interest.
- Sydney – Wednesday 22 June 2022, Sheraton Grand Sydney, Hyde Park
- Brisbane – Thursday 7 July 2022, Emporium Hotel
|TIME||ROOM 1||ROOM 2|
|10.00am – 11.00am||River Cruising||What’s new in the world of Viking|
|11.30am – 12.30pm||Ocean Cruising||Expedition Cruising|
|1.00pm – 2.00pm||River Cruising||Ocean Cruising|
|6.30pm – 7.30 pm||Ocean and Expedition Cruising|
Places are limited and some sessions are almost booked out, so RSVP is essential. Agents can register themselves and their clients online here. When registering, agents are reminded to list their details as the preferred travel agent so that any client bookings made on the day can be attributed back to the relevant agent. To make group bookings over four people, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information, contact Viking at 138 747 or visit viking.com.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience