In support of its ongoing efforts to promote the values of social responsibility and giving back to the community, the teams from Ramada Hotel & Suites by Wyndham Ajman, Ramada by Wyndham Beach Hotel Ajman, and Wyndham Garden Ajman Corniche stepped forward to take part in world blood donor day.More than 100 team members joined together to donate blood once again following the success of blood donation campaign in 2021.
Wyndham Hotels Ajman in association with Emirates Health Services and Blood Donors 4U aims to increase awareness of safe blood donation through such activities on regular basis.
Ravi Santiago, cluster general manager of Wyndham Hotels Ajman commented: “As the world observes blood donor day, we want to applaud and acknowledge the unwavering contribution of fellow voluntary blood donors who helps to improve and save millions of lives worldwide. We will continue to be a part of such initiatives that promote societal well-being.”
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience