Yorke Peninsula Council is again excited to support the Adelaide Guitar Festival which will bring its On the Road program to Edithburgh on Saturday, 16 July.The festival will bring together some of South Australia’s best musicians with an exciting mix of local talent and visiting musicians.
The program aims to inspire, nurture and develop new local artists, while introducing local audiences to world-class musicians.
The free event will be held across multiple venues in Edithburgh and will have something for everyone thanks to a variety of genres being included.
Hundreds of people attended the Festival in Edithburgh in 2021, with venues quickly reaching capacity.
“We are thrilled to work in partnership with Adelaide Guitar Festival to again put on this fantastic free event for our community,” Mayor Darren Braund said.
“The format of having multiple acts in a variety of different locations ensures the community can experience different genres of music.
“It’s also fantastic for the local economy with small businesses benefitting from the additional patronage throughout the day.
“We look forward to having the festival in Edithburgh again, hosting the fabulous artists and welcoming visitors to the town.”
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience