Reflections Holiday Parks encourages holidaymakers to ‘Feel More and Live More’ after Sunday’s launch of a new state-wide tourism campaign promoting caravan and camping holidays throughout NSW.
The ‘Feel More. Live More.’ The campaign, launched by Destination NSW over the long weekend, in partnership with the Caravan & Camping Industry Association (CCIA) NSW, is part of the NSW Government’s ‘Feel New’ brand, which promotes the natural wonders and cultural offerings of NSW.
Reflections Holiday Parks CEO Nick Baker said Reflections partnered with CCIA NSW on the ‘Feel More. Live More.’ The campaign aligns with the nature-based, outdoor adventures guests experiences at Reflections parks.
“Caravan and camping provide the perfect getaway for families to enjoy quality time together, and Reflections has 37-holiday parks in some of the state’s most spectacular locations, which welcome around two-million guests every year,” Mr Baker said.
“Our guests also have a huge impact on regional economies, with $100 million in economic value generated by our parks last year alone. By FY2030, we expect to be contributing more than $214 million annually to regional NSW townships.
“We are committed to elevating our park experiences and helping NSW communities grow and prosper. Our guests travel beyond our parks to explore nature, get to know the local communities and support local businesses, products and services.”
Reflections Holiday Parks GM of Marketing and Sales Peter Chapman said it was an absolute pleasure to work with CCIA NSW on this exciting campaign supporting camping and caravanning throughout NSW. “I am an outdoor junkie and having the opportunity to collaborate with CCIA NSW on promoting nature-based, domestic tourism is a brilliant fit for myself personally and for Reflections Holiday Parks who is a major industry partner of this campaign,” Mr Chapman said.
“Reflections offers coastal to country camping experiences with all of the natural wonders NSW provides in abundance. Guests at our coastal parks are currently getting the full whale watching experience, while our country parks are providing spectacular dams 2-3 times the size of Sydney Harbour, cosy campfires, and unique encounters with the native wildlife.
“Our Lake Keepit Park near Tamworth has a white kangaroo called Wally, who likes to come out and play. Only one in 50-100,000 kangaroos are albino so it is an absolute privilege for our staff, guests and visitors to the reserve to be able to see him there.”
To feel more and live more, book a Reflections Holiday Park experience at https://reflectionsholidayparks.com.au/ccia-feel-more. There are some great Winter deals on offer including, 20% off all cabins, $10 Tuesdays for 3-night stays across a Tuesday night and 15% off a longer stay of 7 nights or more across powered and unpowered sites.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience