Holland America Line Industry Rates in Alaska for 2022
Holland America (HAL as it is fondly called in the industry) is known for it’s mid-sized ships, stately dining and enriching activities. HAL guests are typically explorers, foodies and music lovers who want to pursue these passions on perfectly sized, refreshingly uncrowded ships with service that attends to every detail, every day. The Koningsdam (1331 cabins) and Zuiderdam (957 cabins) are sailing 7 night Alaskan itineraries that are offering great industry rates. The Alaska season is from May to September.
There are many departures throughout the season at industry rates. Industry rates do not have inclusions but you can upgrade to the ‘Have it All’ package which will give you the signature beverage package, wi-fi package, 1 shore excursion & 1 night specialty dining for $65 per person per day. The price is actually half of the actual value of US$99 p.p.p.day, so you have the best of both worlds. Whichever price you want to pay, you are getting discounts all-round!
Reminder for the Australia / New Zealand HAL Industry rates – still some cabins available!
Christmas & New Year cruise 14 nights from $1899 p.p.t.s.
Holland America Line
Industry – non inclusive fares
Upgrade to ‘Have it All’ package for A$65 p.p.p. day
Vancouver roundtrip Inside Passage 7 nights
Departures through to end September 22
Cabins: inside, outside, verandah & suites
Vancouver / Vancouver 20 Aug from $1199
Verandahs from $2119
Suites from $2699
Prices based on per person twin share
Flexible cancellation – worry free promise programme
Click here for all Holland America Line industry rates
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience