Ultimate Winery Experiences Australia is raising a glass to its ten member wineries who made it into Australia’s TOP 52 WINERIES OF 2022, as judged by Good Weekend in collaboration with The Real Review.
“It’s wonderful to see so many of our exceptional wineries featured in this esteemed list, across so many of Australia’s stunning wine regions,” says Kate Shilling, Executive Officer of Ultimate Winery Experiences Australia, a hand-selected collection of Australia’s premium wineries offering memorable behind-the-scenes winery experiences.
“We’re particularly thrilled to see Penfolds and Seppeltsfield making it into the top 10 for the second year in a row, with Penfolds ranked 2nd and Seppeltsfield coming in at 6th place.”
After tasting more than 10,000 wines released over the past year from the 2021 vintage and earlier, leading independent wine writer, Huon Hooke, together with his colleagues at The Real Review aggregated the scores out of 100 for the top wines released by each winery.
The following wineries within the Ultimate Winery Experiences collective made it into the top 52:
De Bortoli 13th
Dominique Portet 25th
Vasse Felix 30th
Brokenwood Wines 34th
Voyager Estate 41st
View the full list HERE.
About Ultimate Winery Experiences Australia
Ultimate Winery Experiences Australia is a hand-selected collection of Australia’s premium wineries offering quality winery experiences based around world class wines, warm hospitality and culinary excellence. Our wineries offer memorable experiences featuring quality restaurants, accommodation, tours, as well as exciting behind-the-scenes winery experiences. They allow visitors to interact with the product, the winemaker and enjoy first-hand, the rich diversity that Australia’s many wine regions have to offer.
Discover more at www.ultimatewineryexperiences.com.au
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience