The Treasures of the South Pacific is proud to announce online live training every Tuesday for 4 weeks starting 14 June.
The live webinars will feature 3 of the Treasures of the South Pacific every week. Representatives from the tourism offices of Vanuatu, New Caledonia, Solomon Islands, Cook Islands, Tahiti, Samoa, Norfolk Island, Fiji, Fiji Airways and some Hidden Treasures of the area will come together to showcase each of these beautiful and diverse South Pacific holiday destinations that are open now or due to open very soon.
The events are a great opportunity for agents to learn more about “What’s New” in Australia’s closest neighbours, providing them with the tools to generate more interest and bookings for the South Pacific.
Plus by simply attending agents will also go into the draw to win one of two great prizes: a return economy class ticket to Fiji or a return economy ticket to Samoa courtesy of Fiji Airways.
Registrations for these webinars can be found at: https://register.destinationwebinars.com.au/ToSP
For more information travel agents can refer to www.tosp.com.au or contact Richard Skewes on email@example.com
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation