SWISS has appointed Silvia Exer-Kuhn and Mike Pelzer as new spokespersons for the company. They succeed Sonja Ptassek and Marco Lipp. Swiss International Air Lines (SWISS) has appointed Silvia Exer-Kuhn (49) and Mike Pelzer (33) as new media spokespersons. They succeed Sonja Ptassek, who will leave the company at the end of July, and Marco Lipp, who left at the end of April – both at their own request to take on new professional challenges.
Silvia Exer-Kuhn has been responsible for operations communications and PR & events for SWISS’s cabin crew corps since 2015. Prior to this, she spent more than 20 years in journalism, including 14 years as a journalist, producer and project leader with SRF Swiss TV. Mike Pelzer comes to SWISS from the Ringier publishing group, where he presently acts as a media spokesman. He previously served as a PR consultant with the Rod Kommunikation public relations agency and spent a number of years as a TV host at the start of his professional career.
Silvia Exer-Kuhn and Mike Pelzer will take up their new SWISS media spokesperson duties in
“I am delighted that, in Silvia Exer-Kuhn, we have appointed a communications specialist with extensive media experience and an excellent in-house network and, in Mike Pelzer, we have secured the services of a proven media spokesman with such communications expertise,” says SWISS Head of Media Relations Karin Montani. “I offer Sonja Ptassek my warmest thanks for her 13 years of service and commitment as a SWISS media spokeswoman. With her professionalism and her wide experience, she has been a key pillar in our Media Relations team. I would also like to thank Marco Lipp for all his work with us throughout the coronavirus pandemic. I wish Sonja and Marco all the very best and every further success in both their personal and their professional futures.”
The SWISS Media Relations team under Karin Montani continues to further comprise Meike Fuhlrott and Michael Stief.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation