Australia’s most influential golf business event, Golf Business Forum \ PGA Expo, has announced an exciting principal partnership with SHANX Mini Golf.SHANX, which produce some of Australia’s best mini golf courses, has facilities at Regency Park Community Golf Course in Adelaide, Links Shell Cove on the New South Wales south coast and has just commenced construction of a new facility at Pacific Harbour Golf & Country Club at Bribie Island in Queensland.
“We’re thrilled to welcome SHANX Mini Golf as Principal Partner of Golf Business Forum \ PGA Expo 2022,” said Gavin Kirkman, Chief Executive Officer of the PGA of Australia. “SHANX provides a great way for Australians to play golf, have fun, and get them involved in our great game. Also, it provides a great commercial proposition for golf facilities and clubs to encourage the broader community to be involved. ”
Golf Australia Chief Executive James Sutherland said: “It’s great news that the Golf Business Forum \ PGA Expo has partnered with SHANX, an organisation that is doing a wonderful job introducing people to golf and providing great entertainment and fun experiences for golfers young and old.
“SHANX continues to provide inclusive and fun experiences and it’s great to have them on board with us as we grow golf as a sport that offers something for everyone.”
SHANX Managing Director, Peter Vlahandreas, said: “We have long been advocates of innovation and change within the golf industry and now with SHANX Mini Golf we have an opportunity to deliver our messages and deliver that change. SHANX was born from a need to be different, do different and achieve new outcomes in our industry. The Golf Business Forum, when established, set out to do the same and now combined with the PGA Expo, in partnership we can truly deliver an innovative message and offer for the Australian golf business community.”
The event will attract more than 550 attendees from across the Australian golf industry and beyond, and will be held at CENTREPIECE at Melbourne Park from 12-13 October 2022.
Kirkman said: “So far, we’ve been delighted with the response to the commercial partner opportunities for Golf Business Forum \ PGA Expo 2022. In addition to SHANX, the six major partnerships have all now been confirmed — Mizuno, Titleist/FootJoy, PING/Ecco Golf), Callaway, TaylorMade, and Srixon, along with a range of other category partnerships.
“There are still plenty of opportunities to join the industry, get involved, and partner with Australia’s most influential golf business event.’’
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience