The team are thrilled to host a face-to-face event and welcome 130 industry-wide travel agents, together with 25 international ski destinations for a training event like no other!
With the world re-opening and many agencies still building back to pre-COVID staff levels, travel agents are busier than ever, so it was important to ensure that there were plenty of reasons for agents to attend.
“This event will be bigger and better than ever. We have gone all out with engaging training sessions, themed food, free drinks, a live DJ, a photo booth and some incredible ski prizes,” said Walker.
He continued, “We want to see as many of our top agents as possible, so for the first time ever, we have opened the event to all retail travel brands. We have also cut down the time spent in training sessions to allow more time to network directly with key ski suppliers.”
“After 30 years in the industry, we are lucky to have such strong relationships and support from our suppliers. These suppliers have been key to ensuring we can bring back these kinds of large events”, said Daniel.
With more than 110 agents already confirming attendance, there is still an opportunity for Brisbane agents to join the party! If you want to learn about all things ski and go in the draw to win one of three awesome ski holidays to Switzerland, Aspen Snowmass or Queenstown, RSVP here.
Edited by: Stephen Morton
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation