FCM, Flight Centre Travel Group’s flagship global corporate travel management brand, has won the account to manage travel for members of the National Associated Retail Traders of Australia (NARTA).
NARTA is Australia’s largest retail services group, focused on providing sustainability for retailers, efficiencies for all partners and promoting product and technology and increasing choice for consumers.
Established in 1965, NARTA is the largest retail services group in consumer electronics across Australasia. Their members are some of the biggest in the country including The Good Guys, Myer, David Jones, and JB HI-FI, to name a few.
The account win means FCM will have the opportunity to manage the travel for Narta members and suppliers who participate in the program, including major national retailers.
“NARTA is excited to be partnering with FCM as our new preferred Travel Management Company for our member network,” said Jen Barclay, Head of Procurement, NARTA International.
“FCM were selected due to their focus on sustainability, best in class technology, and dedication to the customer experience through their various platforms.
“NARTA Procurement is committed to working collaboratively with our members and FCM to deliver travel solutions that meet needs of travellers now and into the future.”
“We’re thrilled to be named as the travel management company for NARTA’s members,” said FCM General Manager Australia Melissa Elf.
“NARTA has a rich history of supporting retailers in Australia to thrive and grow in the communities they operate, and we’re truly excited to be part of their ongoing success story.
“Our team collaborated closely with NARTA’s team to deliver a solution to the NARTA membership that blends the very fabric of FCM with technology, our people, and our expertise in this sector.”
- Viking.TV celebrates one year of award winning programming
- KINTO Increases Hire Car Fleet by more than 50%
- Fairmont El San Juan Hotel Joins Bespoke Personalized Wedding Package By Fairmont In Partnership With Neil Lane
- Silversea Offers Guests Included Business Class Air On Select Asian Voyages
- Marina Bay Sands launches Virtual Meeting Place, a first for MICE venues
- Philippe Leboeuf Receives Best Independent Hotelier of The World Award
- Two Of The World’s Finest Join Forces: Kulm Hotel St. Moritz And Mauro Colagreco
- Phuket’s Tourism Thrives: Success Amidst Infrastructure Woes
- EBRD and UNWTO Partner to Boost Tourism Recovery
- Reconnect At Baros For This Year’s Festive Season