Jetstar’s famous Birthday Sale is back with over 400,000 ‘Return for Free^’ fares on 59 domestic and 29 international routes including Bali, Phuket, Hawaii, Vietnam, Japan and Seoul.
Fares start from $69^ on domestic routes and $199^ on international routes, all with the return flight free^.
To further celebrate its ‘coming-of-age’, Jetstar is also set to release a limited-edition range of birthday seltzers, featuring flavours inspired by some of Jetstar’s most popular holiday destinations – as voted by Jetstar customers – such as Bali, Queenstown and the Gold Coast.
The carefully crafted selection of Jetstar ‘destination inspired’ seltzers have been brewed in collaboration with Victorian-based Hop Nation Brewing Co with the aim of transporting people to their most loved destinations in a whole new way.
The seltzers will be available for purchase at www.rayhardseltzer.com.au from 17 May 2022.
Jetstar’s 18th Birthday Sale
Jetstar’s 18th Birthday Sale runs for 48 hours, starting at 12.00am AEST Wednesday 4 May 2022 and ending at 11.59pm AEST Thursday 5 May 2022. Travel periods vary per route but include mid-July 2022 to late February 2023.
Club Jetstar* members will have early access to the popular sale from midday today, with public access to the sale from midnight. Travellers can sign up to become a Club Jetstar member at Jetstar.com when making a booking.
Jetstar’s 18th Birthday Drinks
Available in four exclusive flavours including Bali, Gold Coast, Melbourne and Queenstown and Bali, each seltzer tells a fun, entertaining story of the iconic destination it’s inspired from, whilst also paying homage to a selection of the top local and international destinations.
The limited-edition flavours include:
Bali: Rambutan, soursop, hibiscus and balmy nights
Gold Coast: Coconut, fairy floss, sea salt and good times
Melbourne: Deconstructed cafe latte and cool, urban vibes
Queenstown: Mulled wine, cloves, cinnamon and adventure
Sam Hambour, Founder & General Manager of Hop Nation said it was a privilege to partner with Jetstar to create delicious, one-of-a-kind seltzer tastes.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience