Cruising is returning to Australian waters this month with Western Australia now lifting it’s border ban in line with all the other States and Territories. At last, travel is returning to some normality.This week we bring you new Industry rates with Oceania Cruises.
Oceania, 5 star, has a fleet of 6 luxurious ships: 4 with a maximum of 684 guests and 2 larger with 1250 guests. Oceania’s tagline “The finest cuisine at sea” offers guests complimentary dining in all of it’s main and specialty restaurants onboard. For the real ‘foodies’ there are Culinary Discovery shore excursions on some sailings. You are in for a treat! Industry rates are hugely discounted across all suites and staterooms from Penthouse to Inside, as available. You pay between 30 – 40% of the standard price other customers pay.
Be really pampered – check out the privileges for Penthouse Suites and Concierge Staterooms.
Cruising is about the destinations, but it is the onboard lifestyle that cruisers want to experience over and over again. Small ship luxury cruising is elegant, personalised and intimate. Onboard enriching activities, entertainment, wellness centres, boutiques , along with the bars and restaurants will all vie for your time. Each will provide a lasting memorable pampering experience – cruising is a total holiday experience.
Oceania – Amazing Industry rates!
60 – 70% discount p.p.
Savings and prices are per person
Many new cruises
Penthouse Suites & Concierge Class
WOW! Lisbon/New York 14 Jun 21 days from
$14730, TIC $5015
Barcelona/London 20 May 14 nights from
$10400 TIC $3479
Rome/London 24 May 12 nights from
$10610 yours $3649
Rome/Istanbul 16 Jun 14 nights from
$10210, TIC $3479
Barcelona/Trieste 25 Jun 12 nights from
$9540, for you $3649
Stockholm/Lisbon 30 May 15 nights from
$10640, TIC $3699
London/Copenhagen 05 Jun 12 nights from
$11330, TIC $3649
Mexican Riviera 03 May 10 nights from
$7040, TIC $2599
Alaska LAX/YVR 13 May 12 nights from
$8970, TIC $3039
All TIC members eligible.
Don’t miss out on these savings.
Many more Oceania sailings on website
For all Oceania sailings, click here
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation