Hyatt Regency and Grand Hyatt Bali, together with the R.O.L.E Foundation, will host a charity canoe race on Saturday, 23 April 2022. The race will start on the white sandy beach of Hyatt Regency on Saturday at 6:00 AM and finish at Grand Hyatt beach, where participants can have a delicious breakfast and recharge among friends and supporters.
The race will help raise funds to support the R.O.L.E Foundation, which focuses on empowering women from marginalized communities and environmental education for youth in Bali. The foundation runs two skill centers in Nusa Dua: Bali Wise, which houses and gives training for marginalized women from Bali and beyond, and ZeroWaste Center, which gives hands-on education on the environment, ecological and waste management for the youth.
Through this race, the foundation hopes to get 100 participants and raise US $70,000 or IDR 1 Billion. The race is open to the public, and registration can be done through https://rolefoundation.org/
For participants who would like to stay the night before, Hyatt Regency Bali offers a special rate of IDR 990,000 ++ per night. The offer is valid only from 22 to 23 April 2022 and can be booked through DPSBL-Reservation@hyatt.com or 0361 281234.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience