Born in 2003, RPM Proget is a proudly Roman company, named after the initials of the three business partners who make up its historical core: the architect Roberto Antobenedetto, the interior designer Patrizia Pozzi and the architect Michelangelo Pepè, three professionals in full accordance and complementary, brought together for a decade by a design path as independent professionals.
“Our approach to design is inspired by the search for authentic values – the architects explain – w e have artisans who partner with us, but we also look for old counters with original accessories, vintage tables and sofas and give them a hint of savor and a new soul. Many clients come to us because they are fascinated by the furniture, which makes the customers feel like they are in a space full of tradition”.
Among the latest projects of RPM Proget is a place where tradition is paramount, in a district of Rome where the Roman identity has always been fully expressed.
MAMMO’ is in Trastevere, in a prestigious location in Piazza della Malva, near Piazza Trilussa, in an area very popular with tourists and residents of Rome.
The space is mainly occupied by an old beech wood counter designed to display sweet and salty food, which also offers pastrami and baked cakes. Large light fixtures hang over the counter to illuminate it, a 1920s Marelli fan spins on the ceiling and the floor is made of sheet metal of great thickness. On the walls, there are paintings by a Roman artist.
The formula of the place does not provide for the administration and consumption is without service. MAMMO’ has a large laboratory kitchen, a warehouse and a room for 30-40 people as well as twenty seats outside, in a corner of the neighborhood where the walls are covered with graffiti and decorations by street artists.
Functionality, aesthetics and service are the keys to success in any venue, but especially in restaurant business, which requires specific skills and organizational and management qualities. RPM Proget’s design approach has always combined the undisputed design competence with a consulting support oriented towards the optimization of flows and spaces for optimal management quality.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience