Camping World Holdings, Inc., America’s Recreation Dealer, today announced a partnership with Authentic Brands Group (ABG), a global brand development, marketing, and entertainment company, to launch a new line of towable and motorized RVs by the iconic outdoor brand, Eddie Bauer. The Eddie Bauer Edition RV line will be exclusive in the U.S. and provide the latest designer trends and innovations as consumers continue to seek affordability with premium selections for their RV and outdoor lifestyles.
“Eddie Bauer has been a leader in outdoor gear and apparel for over a century and we’re excited about the launch of the new towable and motorized lines under such a strong brand,” said Marcus Lemonis, CEO and Chairman of Camping World. “The Eddie Bauer brand is synonymous with inspiring, empowering and enabling people to live their adventure and we believe this new line will upgrade the outdoor experience for the next generation of RVers.”
The Eddie Bauer Edition recreational vehicles will be available online at CampingWorld.com, GanderRV.com, and retail locations nationwide for an estimated third-quarter product launch.
The product offering will include several models of towable ultra-lite travel trailers, full-size travel trailers and mid-profile fifth wheels and Class A/B/C motorized units.
In addition, Camping World has secured the rights to market a variety of Eddie Bauer branded items via its retail stores and websites. The product assortment includes outdoor gear, apparel, outerwear, camping accessories, outdoor furniture, bedding, and pet accessories.
Richard Goldberg, EVP of Business Development at Authentic Brands Group, owner of the Eddie Bauer brand, said, “Introducing Eddie Bauer RVs as a new category under Eddie Bauer in partnership with an established ABG partner delivers on our core strategy while reinforcing the brand’s mission of making the outdoors accessible to all.”
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience