After almost two years (23 months) of border closures, as of 21 February, international travellers who meet the criteria outlined by the Australian government can enter the land down under (Australia) once again! However, travelling there comes with steep costs when factoring in flights, Covid tests and accommodation. For example, Brits can expect to spend upwards of £1,871/pp on a one week stay.*
But what if I told you, home swapping with Love Home Swap can help travellers save more than half of that (£1,065)** all while staying in homes like this one…
Home swapping offers its users the best of all worlds. Luxury accommodation, local connections and the opportunity to create authentic holiday experiences – all at a fraction of the cost (£8 a month and billed annually).
A selection of Australian homes available on Love Home Swap can be seen below. High-res images of them can be found in this Dropbox file. If you’re interested in any other information, properties (in specific regions), case studies, or setting up an interview to further discuss home swapping, do let me know and I can arrange.
Luxury Victoria Home: With an award-winning home set up high overlooking the ocean and forest, guests of this luxurious home will feel like they’re in holiday heaven. Every room has an amazing view of either lush green or sparkling blue water. The home also features a huge entertainment deck, a pool table and more.
Architect-designed Holiday Home on a Vineyard: Indulge in winery visits, fabulous restaurants and a myriad of art galleries and shops selling regional specialities such as olive oil, coffee and chocolate. Take in a surfing or paddleboard lesson, or kick up your feet and enjoy the view from the balcony with a glass of wine from the vineyard.
Resort-style Sunshine Coast Seaside Luxury House: Situated one and a half kilometres away from the stunning, patrolled white sand beaches of the Sunshine Coast this four-bed resort-style house will ensure you get your holiday fill of Vitamin D!
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation