Swan Hellenic has announced the launch of a one-month celebration offer for all couples bookings made between the 15th of February and 15th of March.
They say adventurers can spread the Saint Valentine spirit through the year and on into memories that last a lifetime and here’s how it works:
Treat yourself and your loved one to a romantic voyage of discovery aboard either of the cultural expedition cruise pioneer’s brand new 5-star ships, and Swan Hellenic will treat you to your own fare to celebrate.
That’s right, love is still in the air – one of you will cruise for free!
This two-for-one celebration is the perfect gift for amorous adventurers with a thirst for the Arctic and beyond to see what others don’t, being available for a wide selection of the company’s cruises throughout 2022.
Now lovers of life, wild places, wild species, and of course each other can enjoy a gift that will keep the romance alive year after year. Because love isn’t a moment, it’s a journey.
As Swan Hellenic CEO Andrea Zito explained: “We wanted to create a celebration that follows on from Saint Valentine’s Day, extending its romantic spirit for the young at heart, the adventurers with a thirst for life who inspired the creation of cultural expedition cruising. There could be no better time to spread the love, collecting emotions and getting more connected to our earth!”
Edited by John Alwyn-Jones, Cruise Editor
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation