Everything Caravan & Camping is celebrating its third week of business with a special competition camping prize pack valued at $155 each and every day for the next 30 days.
Thanks to our friends at myCOOLMAN and CasusGrill, each day from today, Friday February 11 until March 12 entrants to the competition have a chance to win a sensation prize pack consisting of:
- The myCOOLMAN 24 can Backpack Cooler (Keeps ice to 2days)
- CasusGrill Instant Grill – an eco-friendly BBQ
- myCOOLMAN 591ml insulated drink bottle
- myCOOLMAN mini Bluetooth speaker
- and 2 Everything Caravan & Camping bumper stickers
It’s easy for the public to enter simply like, share and tag a friend in the https://www.facebook.com/
Leisure-Tec Australia CEO, Paul Widdis, said the overwhelming response and feedback to Everything Caravan & Camping marketplace had been positive.
“The Everything Caravan & Camping marketplace is growing with new sellers coming onboard daily offering the caravan, camping and outdoors community with value for money products and services,” Mr Widdis said.
“With major discounts and offers to subscribers on a large section of products across our marketplace we want to ensure that Australian’s wanting to get out in the great outdoors can get access to some of the best products on the market to ensure their next adventure outdoors is a success.
“This new competition thanks to myCOOLMAN and CasusGrill is a sensational prize pack and we encourage everyone to enter.”
The Everything Caravan & Camping marketplace has nearly 2000 products available with more products coming online daily from some of Australia’s best caravan, camping and outdoor recreation suppliers.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation