Experience ‘Omotenashi,’ the traditional Japanese art of hospitality at its finest as The Okura Prestige Bangkok unveils two splendid room packages that replicate the sophisticated flavours and ambience of a visit to Japan without the hassles of travelling
Couples looking to recapture their romance and escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life will surely love the ‘Sweet Japan’ staycation room package, while those in search of a tranquil change of scenery in which to re-set and boost productivity will revel in the ‘WFH’ or Work From Hotel room package.
The ‘Sweet Japan’ staycation includes one-night of accommodation with Japanese set breakfast for two at Yamazato restaurant, shared moments of pampering with a one-time in-room Japanese hot bath experience for couples, and a choice between a reviving 60-minute Okura Gateway Massage or an ultra-relaxing Foot Massage for two persons. The package is only applicable for stays between Wednesday to Sunday on bookings between 24 January to 30 April 2022. Rate starts from Baht 6,500 net for a Deluxe Room.
For those that need a change of scenery and searching for a place to revive the energy and destress, ‘WFH’ or ‘Work From Hotel’ offer would certainly serve it. Get refresh and revitalize in the serene Japanese-inspired setting of The Okura Prestige Bangkok, where ‘WFH’ means you can be both productive and tranquil, and stress-free at the same time.
Release work stress during the day at the hotel’s gorgeous infinity swimming pool and enjoy the use of the hotel’s beautifully appointed Deluxe Room in which you can be as productive as you desire.
The ‘WFH’ package rate starts at Baht 2,500++ per room per day and includes a complimentary mini-bar (one-time refill), 20% discount on food and beverages, check-in from 8:00 hrs. and check-out at 18:00 hrs. The ‘WFH’ package is only applicable for stays between Monday – Friday on bookings taken between 24 January – 28 February 2022.
For more information please call +66 (0) 2 687 9000 or email: email@example.com
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience