Virgin Australia passengers are being encouraged to take advantage of the airline’s massive Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales and snap up domestic Economy fares from as low as $49 between Sydney and Ballina for travel from 1 January 2022 to 30 March 2022. Until midnight Monday 29 November, Virgin Australia has also dropped prices on return international fares, including Sydney – Fiji from $459 and Melbourne – Bali from $479 for travel from 27 March 2022 and 23 June 2022, including the busy Easter period.
One-way Economy Lite Domestic fare highlights in both directions:
- Sydney – Ballina from $49
- Melbourne – Ballina from $79
- Adelaide – Hobart from $49
- Melbourne – Hobart from $49
- Adelaide – Launceston from $49
- Melbourne – Adelaide from $59
- Adelaide – Maroochydore from $69
- Sydney – Adelaide from $79
- Brisbane – Launceston from $59
- Brisbane – Newcastle from $59
- Cairns – Gold Coast from $69
- Sydney – Hobart from $59
- Melbourne – Launceston from $49
- Sydney – Launceston from $49
- Sydney – Maroochydore from $65
- Melbourne – Gold Coast from $79
- Sydney – Gold Coast from $69
- Sydney – Perth from $159
Return Economy Lite International fare highlights in both directions:
- Melbourne – Bali from $479
- Port Hedland – Bali from $425
- Brisbane – Fiji from $489
- Sydney – Bali from $509
- Sydney – Fiji from $459
- Brisbane – Fiji from $489
- Melbourne –Fiji from $489
Virgin Australia will shortly resume short-haul international services, with a schedule of services to Fiji, Bali and New Zealand, commencing with flights to Fiji on 16 December 2021.
All sale fares include Velocity Frequent Flyer Points and up to double Status Credits as part of the airline’s latest loyalty promotion.
Passengers can also book with confidence with unlimited booking flexibility to change or cancel travel credits with no fees, available for travel up to 30 April 2022** for domestic and 31 December 2022** for all international travel.
Statement from a Virgin Australia Group spokesperson:
“Virgin Australia is excited to launch this massive sale for Black Friday and Cyber Monday, with one-way domestic Economy fares starting from as low as $49 and up to [JT1] 35% off some flights.
“More than half a million cheap fares are up for grabs on domestic travel over the busy December and January period while the sale on international flights to Bali and Fiji covers next year’s Easter holidays.
“We are making it more affordable for Australians to return to the skies, with some of the best value airfares on the market.
“Not only are we motivated to reunite loved ones, but we’re also driven to provide a boost to local tourism and help more of our passionate team members get back to flying.
“Virgin Australia is offering free booking flexibility to change or cancel to travel credits with no fees for all domestic bookings from now until 30 April 2022, and international bookings until 31 December 2022, so you can book your next holiday with confidence,” they said.
Edited by: Stephen Morton
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience