Private Properties, the south west’s experts in luxury accommodation, have added two idyllic new holiday homes to their portfolio.
More than 100 luxurious homes situated in some of the Margaret River Region and South West’s best locations are managed exclusively by Private Properties.
New listings, The Tempest (pictured right) and Songbird (pictured left), are both newly built homes located on peaceful rural properties providing a true escape from the city but close enough to the region’s famous wineries and beaches.
The Tempest in Quindalup near Dunsborough is surrounded by bushland and towering Eucalypts, with a grassed area for kids to play. The home’s open plan design adds to its spacious feel, and the living area’s sliding doors seamlessly connect to the deck and BBQ area. The home is perfectly designed for long leisurely meals and the plush chairs on the balcony are ideal for kicking back with a glass of wine. The Tempest is a modern minimalist home with polished floors and flashes of steel and timber. There’s a sense of remoteness but you’re only a short drive to both Yallingup and Dunsborough. Ideal for families, this home is also pet friendly. It sleeps 10 people in five bedrooms, and has two bathrooms. From $2795 for three nights in off-peak season.
Songbird is nestled amongst bushland in the Yallingup Hills, and only a 5-minute drive to unspoilt local beaches. Highlights of this solar-passive property include a swimming pool and spa, both looking out over the landscaped gardens and native forest. It’s perfect for two to four couples with or without kids and the interior styling exudes relaxation, with colours reflecting the muted tones of the bushland, and stunning features, finishes and soft furnishings. Older kids (and adults) will love the games room, kitted out with a pool table, air hockey, dart board and TV. The spring-fed dam attracts local wildlife, adding to the chorus of bird song. Songbird sleeps 12 people (max eight adults) in five bedrooms, with four bathrooms. From $4395 for three nights during off-peak season.
Bookings for these holiday homes are now open, with a seven-day booking minimum required over summer, from mid December until February.
Book in early for 2022 to celebrate your special occasions or enjoy your favourite holiday times in the south west.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation