Indian Hotels Company’s (IHCL) food delivery platform, Qmin, is now taking its offering of delectable flavours closer to its consumers with the launch of the Qmin Food Truck. Catering to the need of on-the-go meals, the food truck will service business districts and large residential neighbourhoods with comfort food bringing in global and local favourites. With the first truck introduced in Mumbai, this will soon be available in other metro cities across India including Bangalore and Delhi, followed by tier-two cities.
Speaking on the occasion Jehangir Press, Commercial Director, Qmin said, “Since its launch in 2020, Qmin has been revolutionising the culinary space with its distinctive branded offerings across multiple market segments and price points. The brand has seen consistent growth and expansion and is now available across 16 cities, delivering favourites from over 65 IHCL restaurants. The Qmin Food Truck will address the need for quick and easy meals for those on the go.”
Rolling out popular, affordable and delicious dishes, the Qmin Food Truck serves a wide variety of options from comfort foods like rolls and sandwiches to gourmet burgers and nachos. It also includes local favourites like kheema pao, gosht biryani, walnut brownies and gulab jamuns for all those sweet cravings. Maintaining enhanced safety protocols it serves food in bio-degradable containers with one-time-use cutlery and crockery with the option of contact-less payment. The truck will extend its services to corporate functions, small weddings, birthday parties and festivals.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience