The world may seem a little smaller these days, but global expertise has expanded at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan with new wellness programming by internationally qualified resident teachers.
Aimed at boosting self-care, resilience and awareness, the ancient Chinese art of Qigong is now being offered by the resort’s Spa & Wellness Manager Faraaz Tanveer. Awarded Asia’s Best Spa Manager in the 2020 Hall of Wellness Awards, Faraaz is a qualified qigong, meditation, yoga and reiki teacher, and leads one of the most dynamic teams on the island, reporting to Regional Spa Director Luisa Anderson.
Since reopening last August, the resort has also introduced a new vegetarian menu inspired by Ayurvedic Sattvic culinary principles, and Cancer Care Massage to improve the quality of life for those touched by cancer.
To share Sayan’s wellness experiences with guests around the world, Faraaz and Fera will host complimentary virtual sessions, open to the public via @fsbali Live Instagram:
Saturday 12 June, 4pm GMT+8: In celebration of Global Wellness Day, Ibu Fera invites you to join her on the treetop lotus pond at Four Seasons Resort at Sayan, for a 45 minute meditation focused on increasing awareness and mindfulness to boost resilience.
Wednesday 30 June, 4pm GMT+8: Amidst the rice fields of Dharma Shanti Bale, join Faraaz for Qigong, the first of 9 monthly “Live Well” experiences curated by Four Seasons Resorts of Asia. The series will continue the last Wednesday of each month through to December, featuring on-site experts from Bali, Maldives, Langkawi, Thailand and Vietnam Resorts.
For details on these complimentary virtual sessions, message @fsbali on Instagram or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam