A Monash University expert is available to discuss the India travel suspension being imposed by Australia:
What COVID-19 restrictions can Australia’s federal health minister impose, and could you really go to prison?
What special powers have been activated by the health minister through a human biosecurity emergency declaration in respect of the COVID-19 pandemic?
What other countries have suspended travel from India?
Why has the ban proven so controversial and what are the implications?
Associate Professor Luke Beck, Faculty of Law
Contact details: +61 403 580 311 or Luke.Beck@monash.edu
Associate Professor Luke Beck is a constitutional lawyer. Read more of his commentary at Monash Lens.
For any other topics on which you may be seeking expert comment, please contact the Monash University Media team on +61 3 9903 4840 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation