To celebrate the first art exhibition at 45 Park Lane for 2021, bar manager Francesco Orefici has created the ‘Pink Diamond’ cocktail inspired by artist Nat Bowen’s colourful collection of work available to view throughout the lobby and BAR45 from May 17 2021. The highlight of the art collection is the coveted ‘Pink Diamond’ painting, a piece that encapsulates the art deco design of the hotel and was created especially for the exhibition to mark the 10 year anniversary since the initial opening of 45 Park Lane.
Serves: One drink
Preparation time: Two to three minutes
50ml Bombay Brumble gin
25ml Sake infused with fresh rhubarb
20ml fresh lemon juice
20ml simple syrup
Glass: Martini glass
Garnish: flakes of caramelised rhubarb
Pour all ingredients into a shaker and add ice until full. Shake vigorously for 8 seconds. Double strain into a tall Martini glass.
Garnish with flakes of caramelised rhubarb. The ‘Pink Diamond’ is ready to serve.
By Francesco Orefici, bar manager at BAR45 at 45 Park Lane
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience