Only 1 hour from Bangkok, a completely new recreational experience awaits in Nakhon Pathom province. Situated in tambon Salaya, the 18 rai community mall recently retouched and renovated its space with four distinctive zones: Vari Mantra, Fresh Club, Entertainment and Education zones.
The Vari Mantra Zone is a nod to the charms of this province from the yesteryears. Experience Thai culture and wisdom in a village from the mystical Himmapan forest. Enjoy local Thai cuisine and various activities like painting khon masks, blending perfumes or just taking photos of the lovely waterfall. This zone also houses a hotel and a huge food zone. For Thai style afternoon tea, make your way to Rosemary House. The setting is pan-European with grammable spots aplenty.
Japanese ramen lovers – head to Ramen port for a fix. Get fitter through yoga and Muay Thai classes among others or spend the afternoon rewarding yourself at the spa and onsen. There is also a dedicated Bungalow Bar and English Garden for private parties and weddings. Truly the pulsating heart of The Salaya lies in this zone.
MICE and Beyond
EVENTS by Fresh Club powers all the event organisation and MICE initiatives for The Salaya. From weddings to corporate functions, they have the space for it. From lush greeneries to fully equipped meeting rooms, visit their website for more information. You can also sign up as a Fresh Club member soon.
Not Just Saturday Night Fever
Multiple nightlife entertainments (NIGHTLIFE) are also housed within the Salaya Leisure Park and is ready for everyone to use in its entirety. Think of exclusive clubs and men’s lounge. With a selection of club zones, VIP rooms, private karaoke rooms and more.
Cloud & Sky Factory is a rooftop bar where you can sip cool drinks along with a variety of western dishes, listen to live music and just chill. In addition, there is also a recording room and a music practice room. Bring your ensemble and get ready to be awesome.
Music makers who prefer a studio: the Education Zone is for you. A dance studio to improve your grooves plus a large tutor area are available too.
THE SALAYA Leisure Park
88/8 Moo 5, Salaya-Bang Phat Road, Salaya Sub-district, Phutthamonthon District, Nakhon Pathom Province
Open daily from 10.00 – 24.00
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation